Saturday, July 16, 2005

BBQ Chalet in Pasir Ris

Hey guys..
I am writing from China (Xiamen)..by the time u all read this, the chalet in ECP is already over. I am sad that I cant be there...so sad..for the fact tat i cant get to know the new meimeis that Rai's wife or anyone is bringing. Well Rai i hope you still have some others to recommend me... or anyone in the gang please..dont let V6 to expand anymore..its definitely not a good sign. To improve this situation, I have decided to organise another chalet, but this time its at Pasir Ris, near to pasir ris park. Its a bungalow chalet with abt 3 or 4 rooms and its big (abt 4 times bigger than ECP chalet)... Anyone bringing their one night partners are welcome. But please dont be selfish. Hahaha...

ok back to the details.. i am proposing for the bbq to be held on Friday night as Sat night my other friends are using it. Cost of the chalet is SGD$105 per night. Oh date is 19th August 2005. I am chipping in one bottle of Chivas. Mixers not included. hehe.. If you guys dont fancy this idea or cant make it please let mi know. my email donovanchu@gmail.com.

k tats all for now...enjoy and Congratulations guys..

1 Comments:

At July 18, 2005 8:58 AM, Blogger Rai said...

wah lan... dun say until so chek ak leh... its not that bad lah. anyway when u coming bk?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home